Resolved
1.8
Additional Fees

Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad enough). As of this morning I had not gotten my money back, though my $265 monthly

payment check has been cashed.

Now they are telling me it’s going to be 5-7 days to get my $1,217 back.

Taking $1,217 could result in hundreds of dollars of overdraft fees. This is not just “inconvenient”. What if my rent check was due? What if I had an emergency? What if I need to buy groceries? I've only got about $100 left in my checking account after this fraudulent charge.

I have emailed them asking to

a) Give me my money back NOW.

b) Delete every piece of financial information they have about me in their accounts. I do NOT want these people having access to my bank account.

No one has replied.

I hate sounding like a ranting lunatic, but for a company to take $1,200 out of your bank account IN ERROR and then not put it back for 5-7 business days is disastrous for some of us.

Never give these people your bank account info. When I spoke with the first customer service agent, she immediately recognized my problem. Apparently it happens frequently.

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulent charge" of christus health health insurance from Christus Health and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Christus Health to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being wrongly charged 1200. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Christus Health for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Christus Health?

Comments